Cette page est aussi disponible en: Français
Medi-Lexico -is a series of 4 mobile applications available on iOS and Android platforms, smartphones and tablets. Medi-Lexico – is a lexicon of French and English medical terminology, which includes audio clips, allows you to find a specific medical term and listen to its pronunciation, communicate with more confidence and improve your vocabulary.
• Each application is free, individually downloadable, follows the same structure and the same categories: Pathology, Anatomy, Treatment and Equipment
The 4 applications include:
- Nursing: 823 audio clips in each language (a total of 1,646 in both languages)
- Occupational Therapy: 1,003 audio clips in each language (a total of 2,006 in both languages)
- Dental: 195 audio clips in each language (a total of 390 in both languages)
- Radiology: 377 audio clips in each language (a total of 754 in both languages)
These applications are intended for French and English healthcare professionals and students, who can access them at any time: no download is required after installation; versions are adapted to different media (tablets and smartphones) and optimized for both platforms, downloadable from Google Play Store and the Apple Store.
An intuitive search engine allows, at all time, to quickly find your searched words, check their translation, listen to them and add them to your favorites. These applications have been designed by professionals who have targeted commonly used medical terms.
These apps were developed in partnership with:
The different sections are: muscles, bones and skeleton, teeth: this interactive app offers 210 audio clips.